Adult Education & Literacy (AEL) Students encounter challenges beyond those faced by traditional students. Many factors may pull them from their studies before having the opportunity to make the gains needed to improve their lives.
Navigators, at Community Colleges, support these AEL Students, but they often have as many as 400 students at a single time. The Student Success App empowers Navigators to more effectively support their students, raises interactivity, helps students’ retention and achievement, and provides instant reporting of their successe.
The WorkReady Mobile App:
- Increases Student Retention
- Enhances Student Communication
- Connects Students to Support Resources
- Increases Gains and Goals Achieved
- Empowers Navigators
- Automates Communications/Scheduling
- Provides Access to Appropriate Careers
- Captures Impact Data/Student Gain Evidence
Provides additional resources, automated communications, tracking, and increased counselor access. Results in higher completion rates: better income, better careers, better life.
When Students stay in school and complete milestones often the school automatically receives more money from the State (pay for success).